Are you an experienced swim instructor?
We offer a fun, team-oriented environment with great individuals who love serving children, their families, and their community.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements for swim instructor:
- Previous swim instruction, lifeguard, aquatics, or swim coach experience is preferred
- Experience working with children (examples include sports coach, camp counselor, or similar experience) is preferred
- Relates well to children, parents, team members, and have superior communication skills
- Flexible schedule – candidates must have availability to work weekdays and weekends
- Maintain a CURRENT National Lifeguard Service (NLS) certification
- Swim instructor certification
- Must pass a background check
If you are interested in the opportunity to teach swim lessons to children four months of age and up, with class sizes no larger than 3 students, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to join the Aquastream Swim Schools Team!
Willing to train the right person with a swimming background and/or experience working with children. We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Swim instruction: 1 year (Preferred)
- 676 Westburne Drive, Unit 1, Concord Ontario L4K 4V5
- NLS (Preferred)
- Swim Instructor Certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time